Our hope is to see every person connected with one other person, meeting at least once per month for at least one hour to encourage each other to grow in areas of our faith through what we call our Five Directions.
During this intentional time, we ask each other five simple questions (you can keep track through the five fingers of one hand). Each question matches up with one of our five directions. Talk about your answers with each other. Celebrate each other, challenge each other, and encourage each other in your spiritual journey through this intentional time.
- How are you connecting with God? (CONNECT)
- What are you learning about yourself and who God created you to be? (CONTEMPLATE)
- How are you contributing to what God is doing in this world? How are your priorities? (CONTRIBUTE)
- Are you making sure you aren’t disconnecting from others? How are you being purposeful about gathering with your church community? (COMPEL)
- How is your life changing because of Jesus? In what ways are people around you seeing this change? How are you sharing your faith with those around you? (CAPTIVATE)
We want each person to find one other person for 1to1 but we know this isn’t always easy. We have created a simple form through Google that we can use to help you connect with others here at Southeast who are also desiring a relationship like this to help them grow in there faith.